Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Plans in Big Bear

A few months ago Joe's friends Ryan and Chantel invited us to join them in the mountains in the winter. Joe was incredibly excited at the prospect of snowboarding and hanging out with friends and I, fan of warm fires and reading that I am, thought this could be an opportunity for a wonderfully cozy and relaxing time.


There was talk for a minute of me even trying snowboarding before my judgement caught up to me. I don't sport! I'm not competitive in that way. And since Joe honestly didn't care whether or not I tried it and was just happy to be away together, why would I chance a sport the most common injury of which happens to be double broken wrists? Umm... I seem to remember going through that lovely condition already once this year.

All snow-geared up for the day! (Ryan P, Jenny, Chantel, Joe, Sarah, Ryan R)

What a gorgeous day! I don't have to be falling down a mountain to appreciate that view...

Me and my Plans :)

Evening activities...















A walk/hike in the mountains on New Year's Day













(I just wish I could figure out a way to post these panoramic photos in their original form but bigger! They're such gorgeous pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment