Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Productivity

One of the ways I have found to satisfy my desire to feel productive in my current state of basic unemployment is jewelry making. I've always been craftsy and this holiday season I was able to make some of the gifts I gave for Christmas instead of buying them. Two birds, one stone; I felt like I was using my time effectively and 4 different people got personalized gifts they can use.

Reanna's turquoise, green & silver necklace.

I was so flipping excited about this set (my first attempt at this style of necklace and the first pair of earring I've made EVER) that I almost didn't want to send it to Reanna at all. It broke my heart to put it in the mail...

Cate's purple, black, charcoal and silver necklace.

Cate's double drop earrings.

Smoky blue and silver for Sissy.

Turquoise glass short necklace and earrings for Alicia.

Teal, green, silver and charcoal.

A coral set for me :)

Plum earrings to go with a necklace Mom made for herself. (I was bored)

No comments:

Post a Comment