Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Card Fun

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is sending and receiving Christmas cards. This shouldn't come as a surprise since holiday cards encompass so many of the things I love in life: photos, stationary, design, color schemes, and getting mail. This year, Joe and I have an abundance of photo opportunities to choose from and I would probably try to fit all of them onto one 5x7 flat card if it weren't for the fact that we're not actually printing or sending cards this year. Let's be honest, international postage is expensive and the internet is awesome. So instead I get to make lots of versions of our 2013 holiday message and send it to way more people! Win win!

Vote for your favorite card below by leaving a comment! 

Option #1: A year in review. Pics from several big events


Option #2: photo from our wedding on July 13 in Aliso Viejo, CA

Option #3: photo from our honeymoon cruise in August

Option #4: photo from Prague, Czech Republic in September


Option #5: photo from our trip to Dublin, Ireland in November

Option #6: photo from our trip to Paris, France in December


Option #7: photo from wedding 2 on August 10 in San Diego, CA

3 comments:

  1. I like Option #2 :)
    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture used in Option #2, just beautiful. Option #1 is also a favorite accept it should say, "The last four months in review", since all the pictures are from August till now. But I will forgive the error and go with Option #2. I'm a sucker for a beautiful sunset, an exquisite gown and a couple in love. ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 or #7! -Colette E

    ReplyDelete